The Eclipse, Esthetique & Rustique, systems encompass a comprehensive range of PVCu profiles that are extruded to the highest possible standard.
Using these profiles we supply & install French windows.
The compact frame sections mirror the slim sightlines of traditional timber windows.
- 70mm frame depth – front to back – on all products
- Internally glazed only
- 28mm single lead bead, scotia, ovolo or flat
- Fully feature grooved – all colours
- All suites share same ancillaries
- Sculptured dedicated French window mullion – with end caps
- Designed to accept the latest hardware innovations
- Galvanised steel reinforced to British Standards
- All three Systems have co-extruded low-line gaskets throughout
- Products easily enable compliance with latest building regulations
- BS7412 & BS7950 on all products
- Window Energy Ratings "A" to all products
- Concealed gearing to all Tilt & Turn windows
- Astragal bar options available
- Triple Glazing option available on Rustique profile
- 7 standard colours available